Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Playoffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NFL Playoffs

    I have Brady fatigue.

  • #2
    I got Chiefs Rams in SB.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Bamaholic
      I got Chiefs Rams in SB.
      If the Patriots keep playing like they did today, they ain't getting beat by the Chiefs.

      Comment


      • #4
        The Saints rallied to beat the Eagles and the refs.
        Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
        Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
          If the Patriots keep playing like they did today, they ain't getting beat by the Chiefs.
          Saints - Patriots.

          Book it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
            I have Brady fatigue.
            Easy fix. I haven't watched NFL, other than a few plays here and there, in three years. I enjoy seeing highlights, particularly of Bama guys progressing, but I'm not part of the broadcast audience.

            Comment


            • #7
              ...

              Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                ...

                Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                If NJ were still around, he would appreciate this one.
                Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
                Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

                Comment


                • #9
                  ...

                  Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Heck of a Saints-Rams game! 57-yarder for the win in OT.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The Saints got MAJOR butt fucked by that PI no-call. Worst no call I've ever seen.
                      Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
                      Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
                        The Saints got MAJOR butt fucked by that PI no-call. Worst no call I've ever seen.
                        You serious, Clark? Might I remind you of a few non-called offensive PIs in a game about 2 years back.
                        barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

                          You serious, Clark? Might I remind you of a few non-called offensive PIs in a game about 2 years back.
                          True, but neither of those were the de-cleater the Saints receiver was the recipient of today. The refs had to have had their heads up their ass not to have seen that. Turrible!
                          Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
                          Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by 2Stater

                            True, but neither of those were the de-cleater the Saints receiver was the recipient of today. The refs had to have had their heads up their ass not to have seen that. Turrible!
                            In real-time, I thought he got there the same time as the ball.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Reggie Ragland picked Brady in the endzone!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X