Clemson spent most of their time on Alabama

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clemson spent most of their time on Alabama

And only spent a week on Notre dame in all of their playoff practices.

I don't know if ya'll have heard that yet. Do you believe it? I don't know if I do, but some of the sources that released that info are very credible.

I heard on Dallas radio today about how the Rams used the time preparing for the Cowboys very well and discovered some "tells" that one of the Rams' guards said tipped them off 90% of the time. For those that don't know, the Rams ran crazy over the Cowboys this weekend. This led me to wonder if Dabo discovered something in our defense and/or offensive schemes and plans that tipped them off to what we were doing. If that was the case then it really explains the largest loss since Saban got Bama turned around.

Again, I don;t know if any of that happened in our case, but I have to believe that Saban will do his dead level best to find out.

Here's a link to what the Rams did.

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2019/1...on-todd-gurley

He probably did spend more time. Sounds clever until you lose to ND or we lose to OK.

Comment

I actually thought about a "tell" or "tipoff" when I saw the replay of Tua's 2nd INT. There is no real DB cover scheme that has a corner who is matched on a short/mid-ranged receiver in his area completely abandon that coverage (leaving that receiver wide ass open 12 yds downfield with another 20 free yds in front of him after the catch) to sprint deeper so as to intersect with a throw to the much deeperroute & receiver that is already covered by the safety.

That's not a play, that's a sell-out that must be based on either a tipoff or tendencies.
      "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
        He probably did spend more time. Sounds clever until you lose to ND or we lose to OK.
        That's the reason I am somewhat skeptical. However...a week was more than enough time to prepare for ND...that's all you get during a season to prepare for the next team. And maybe they were okay only spending the week after the semi on Oklahoma if they'd pulled an upset. Again...that's the amount of time we spent on Clemson, right?

Comment

Wait, they worked a month????? What about all that fun time and family time and other bullshit we heard Clemson was all about?
          "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

I wish Balls would pay attention. I posted this 4 or 5 days ago

Comment

Originally posted by Biff View Post
              I wish Balls would pay attention. I posted this 4 or 5 days ago
              Click image for larger version

Name:	jM12tId.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	67268
              barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg