X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
    LSU reinstated Will Wade...this may not turn out well for them:

https://www.al.com/sports/2019/04/ls...uspension.html
    Came here to post this. Soul is officially sold.
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

LSU being LSU.

Comment

God has started taking his revenge....

The Rebels were up by four strokes over LSU for the final spot in order to advance to the next round, and still had two golfers on the course in hopes to solidify their position. However, their day went awry after an incident on the par-5 seventh hole, according to the Red Cup Rebellion.

Sarut Vongchaisit, a freshman, was forced to take a penalty stroke after his first shot. Then, on his third shot, his ball hit a bird and fell out of bounds, according to Red Cup Rebellion

He was then forced to take another penalty. After the incident, he finished the hole with a nine. He finished the round seven over par.

Ole Miss ended up finishing the tournament one stroke behind LSU and missed out on making the NCAA Championship.

The Ole Miss men’s golf team suffered some horrible luck over Wednesday during an NCAA Regional contest in California in which they would have needed to finish in the top five to go to the NCAA Championship.
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
          God has started taking his revenge....

The Rebels were up by four strokes over LSU for the final spot in order to advance to the next round, and still had two golfers on the course in hopes to solidify their position. However, their day went awry after an incident on the par-5 seventh hole, according to the Red Cup Rebellion.

Sarut Vongchaisit, a freshman, was forced to take a penalty stroke after his first shot. Then, on his third shot, his ball hit a bird and fell out of bounds, according to Red Cup Rebellion

He was then forced to take another penalty. After the incident, he finished the hole with a nine. He finished the round seven over par.

Ole Miss ended up finishing the tournament one stroke behind LSU and missed out on making the NCAA Championship.
          That's a hell of a note when you get a birdie that costs you the match.

Comment

There is more to this story.

That’s the position of the SEC’s front office regarding LSU basketball coach Will Wade as a federal trial into the corruption of college basketball begins Monday (April 22). SEC commissioner Greg Sankey agreed with LSU’s decision to suspend Wade before the SEC tournament, but Sankey remained neutral Monday when asked about the university’s decision to reinstate the controversial coach last week.

“I view that as a chapter in the larger story,” Sankey said.
            Greg Sankey remained neutral on Monday when asked about the university’s decision to reinstate the controversial coach last week.
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Coming soon to the nicest village on the West Georgia plains and the smelliest bayou.....
              A former assistant basketball coach at the University of Arizona was sentenced to three months in prison and two years of probation on Thursday for his role in a college hoops corruption scandal.

Before hearing his sentence in federal court in Manhattan, Emanuel “Book” Richardson apologized to the players he coached at Arizona, saying, “I let them down.”

Richardson, 46, had pleaded guilty earlier this year to accepting $20,000 in bribes from Christian Dawkins, an aspiring business manager for pro athletes. He and three other assistant basketball coaches at major programs were charged in 2017 with abusing the trust of NBA-bound players by accepting bribes to steer the players to favored managers and financial advisers.

https://www.alabamanews.net/i/ex-ari...th-sentence-5/
              Last edited by quack quack bang; 06-07-2019, 11:08 AM.
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Rotten Pearl, she says.

Bruce Pearl was out of college basketball for three years, punishment for a "show cause" penalty following multiple NCAA violations at Tennessee
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Cant believe this hasn't been mentioned yet.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...61301865034119
                    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                      Cant believe this hasn't been mentioned yet.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...61301865034119
                      I saw this on CRS. All LSU has to do is follow Auburn's lead and deny, deny, deny, and find them a bag man.

Comment

Working...
                      X