February Signing Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February Signing Day

Khris Bogle is announcing in about 5 minutes. He's rumored to be flipping to Florida. His profile: https://247sports.com/player/khris-bogle-46038472

Other announcements of note:

8am: Byron Young and Christian Williams (current Bama commits)
    12pm: Henry To'oto'o (uncommitted - Bama lean)
    12:30pm: Ishmael Sopsher (uncommitted - heavy LSU lean)

Bogle flips to Florida. Does the Gator Chomp.

Comment

Something tells me that we swing and miss a lot today.
      "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Will not be a good day. We will loose 2 to flips and get no one significant.

Comment

Hard to be upbeat about what will happen today. You loose the NC game the way we did, then have a bunch of ass't coaches leave.....not a recipe for success. But we'll see. Maybe CNS has some Recruit X's waiting in the wings.

Comment

GD, guys. We were 14-1 and have the #1 incoming class. How about a little less negativity?

Comment

DL Byron Young, 77th overall player, sticks with Bama.

Comment

CB Christian Williams flips to Miami. It has been thought for a long time that he wouldn't end up at Bama. Maybe he only had a grayshirt offer?

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                  CB Christian Williams flips to Miami. It has been thought for a long time that he wouldn't end up at Bama. Maybe he only had a grayshirt offer?
                  https://www.rollbamaroll.com/2019/2/...all-2019-class

BIG MISTAKE. BIG. HUGE.

Boy, did Christian Williams screw up. The Daphne, Alabama defensive back committed to the Crimson Tide way back in April of 2018 but for some reason did not sign during the Early Signing Period. And it is a good thing for Bama that he did not. The Tide went out and lassoed 247sports 5-star Jeffery Carter and high 4-star Jordan Battle - both of whom are now enrolled. There is a slim chance Williams signs with Alabama on Wednesday. Now he might be getting squeezed out at LSU as well. Miami could be his landing spot.
                  Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                  Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                  Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                    GD, guys. We were 14-1 and have the #1 incoming class. How about a little less negativity?
                    You're right Hanni. But when it comes to recruits, I think the 'recency bias' takes over. Many don't look at the 14 wins; they just look at what's happened since the OU game. Plus all those other schools likely telling them Bama is going downhill.

Comment

WR George Pickens, the long-time Auburn commitment and #1 player in the state, did a last minute flip to Georgia. That's somewhat bittersweet. I almost think I'd rather Auburn have kept him.

Comment

Last edited by quack quack bang; 02-06-2019, 10:36 AM.
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

I can't quit watching this. I need the status of the old lady that ended up in the very front.

Comment

I honestly didn't even realize today was signing day.

Remember when it used to be a huge deal and there was a faxcam girl and a "Recruit X"?

Comment

If we get Toto and no more flips today will be a success.

Comment

Working...
                              X