February Signing Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...stellar-class/

This marks the eighth time in the last nine years that Bama will end National Signing Day with the No. 1 class. (Georgia won last year.) It is expected, based on 247Sports projections, that the Tide's Class of 2019 will be one of the highest ranked of all time. Alabama may have had an unexpectedly bad showing in the College Football Playoff National Championship in January against Clemson, but based on the recruiting titles Saban keeps winning on an annual basis, the Tide aren't going anywhere anytime soon.
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
      https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...stellar-class/

This marks the eighth time in the last nine years that Bama will end National Signing Day with the No. 1 class. (Georgia won last year.) It is expected, based on 247Sports projections, that the Tide's Class of 2019 will be one of the highest ranked of all time. Alabama may have had an unexpectedly bad showing in the College Football Playoff National Championship in January against Clemson, but based on the recruiting titles Saban keeps winning on an annual basis, the Tide aren't going anywhere anytime soon.
      Plus I heard CNS addressed the REC last night and was full of piss and vinegar. He was his old self. Apparently, he stated that what happened in the Natty, ain't gonna happen again. Coach is on a mission this year.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

Plus I heard CNS addressed the REC last night and was full of piss and vinegar. He was his old self. Apparently, he stated that what happened in the Natty, ain't gonna happen again. Coach is on a mission this year.
        Just hope he doesn't blow a gasket.

Comment

Working...
        X