Birmingham Iron kicks off tomorrow night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birmingham Iron kicks off tomorrow night

The 'Alliance of American Football League' games kick off tomorrow. Memphis Express at the Birmingham Iron kicks off at 7 PM on CBS. Birmingham is loaded with Bama players (10) including Blake Sims and Trent Richardson. Here is the roster:

https://aaf.com/birmingham-iron/roster/

Could be interesting.

Somebody got busted in a prostitution sting. It wasn’t an ex bama player

Comment

Edit: I saw this announced on the Mobile station. The game tomorrow night is actually Atlanta Legends vs Orlando Apollos. Looks like the Birmingham game is Sunday at 3 PM.

Comment

They will have some weird rules, including no TV time outs, no extra points and no halftime. That ought to speed things up a bit.

Comment

I would take my kids, but not to legion field. I took the oldest to a UAB game but this will be an entirely different crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
            I would take my kids, but not to legion field. I took the oldest to a UAB game but this will be an entirely different crowd.
            You'd be packing, right? No problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan
              Somebody got busted in a prostitution sting. It wasn’t an ex bama player
              Was he from North West Georgia?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/2...outputType=amp

Comment

According to the roster, he went to the University of 'No College'.

Comment

That roster has a lot of DT but only one DE.
                    barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

I can’t believe that Spurrier is coaching a team. Can you imagine the lack of intensity from him?

Comment

Gary danielson? Really

Comment

Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
                          I can’t believe that Spurrier is coaching a team. Can you imagine the lack of intensity from him?
                          He's crushing Atlanta 37-6. I don't know if they're that good or Atlanta is that bad. Atlanta does look awful.

Comment

3rd quarter and Birmingham leads Memphis 9-0. I thought Blake Sims would be the starting QB, but it is actually Luis Perez. He's pretty good. Trent still sucks, unfortunately.

Comment

Trent scores the only TD of the game, then catches the 2 point conversion. B'ham up 17-0 in the 4th quarter.

Comment

Working...
                              X