Kira Lewis has entered the transfer portal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kira Lewis has entered the transfer portal

More great news for the basketball program.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

That's what everybody forgets about when you change coaches. You basically have to start all over again because of all those who leave.

Comment

Rumors are that Petty might also announce the same today.

Comment

Saw some article saying that just because they enter the portal that they dont have to transfer. It allows other coaches to contact them. Of course that's technically true but I dont think there's any chance of them not transferring.
        barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

First, who's to say that he/they wouldn't have entered the portal even if AJ had been retained? And if he/they are leaving because of AJ's departure, what does it say about him/them that AJ is the quality of coach he/they prefer to play for? Hmm?/Eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Barney Stinson
            Saw some article saying that just because they enter the portal that they dont have to transfer. It allows other coaches to contact them. Of course that's technically true but I dont think there's any chance of them not transferring.
            I don't see any reason why they would transfer before the spring semester ends in early May. Our new coach's first recruiting job will be trying to keep current players. I could see it going either way.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Comment

And Petty as well now...

Comment

And Giddens, although that might help us actually.
                barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Quack has now entered the basketball transfer portal for basketball. I have a hard time getting inspired by this hiring decision.

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                  Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                  Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                  Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang
                    Quack has now entered the basketball transfer portal for basketball. I have a hard time getting inspired by this hiring decision.
                    Hahaha.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X