No announcement yet.

Nate Oats hired as Alabama Basketball coach

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Bruce Pearl can be celebrated for his "class" in handling defeat, and N.C. can completely skate on academic fraud, then college basketball ethical considerations are zero.
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
      If Bruce Pearl can be celebrated for his "class" in handling defeat, and N.C. can completely skate on academic fraud, then college basketball ethical considerations are zero.
      Pearl did have to take a 3 or 4 year timeout.

Comment

3-4 yrs removed from lying to NCAA about cheating at UT.....OK, he's all clear!
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Nate Oats releases statement following speculation that he could be interested in Michigan job

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

That would be the most Alabama basketball thing ever

Comment

Well, today is the final day of the basketball signing period, with the state's top in-state player still unsigned. Unfortunately, my guess is that he'll hitch his wagon to the Will Wade saga for whatever reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                Well, today is the final day of the basketball signing period, with the state's top in-state player still unsigned. Unfortunately, my guess is that he'll hitch his wagon to the Will Wade saga for whatever reason.
                He's prolly waiting for the check to clear.

Comment

He's announcing Monday. I could have sworn I read that the signing period ended today.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X