NFL Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Draft

The weather is not supposed to cooperate with the opening of the NFL Draft tonight in Music City. The stage is covered of course, but the fan areas are not. There is talk of keeping it outside if there is rain but no lightning, but the NFL spared no expense and have a complete indoor set up ready to go.

Here are some projections I saw from looking at 6-7 mock drafts:

Quinnen Williams - the projections for him are fairly consistent with everyone having him between 3rd and 5th. (3rd - Jets, 4th - Raiders, 5th - Bucs) The Jets or Raiders might not be a horrible situation.

Jonah Williams - predictions here vary much more, but the most common slot seems to be 9th. I saw as high as 6th and as low as 16th. I'd be surprised if he went higher than 9th.

Josh Jacobs - a lot of people think the Raiders will pick him up (they have both the 24th and 27nd picks). A few have him slipping out of the first round. I didn't see anyone pick him to go higher than the Raiders at 24th.

Irv Smith, Jr - a few people believe the Patriots will pick him at 32nd, although most mock drafts have Noah Fant (Iowa) going before Irv, and Irv going in the 2nd round. This Patriots pick will likely depend on who is left at QB.

I'd like to see Q get that #1 money.
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

But they went with the little QB
      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Q goes third to the Jets. WOOOT!!!

Comment

https://twitter.com/WorldofIsaac/sta...52905059577857

Comment

If he's smart, he'll break off the wedding now and save the heartbreak and money associated with the inevitable divorce
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

The Alabama head coach now has 34 first-round picks in his career, according to ESPN. Butch Davis also had 34, according to Bruce Feldman of TheAthletic.com, and former Penn State coach Joe Paterno had 33.
              Alabama had another three first-rounders Thursday night, which was one less than the Crimson Tide had in 2017 and one less than they had in 2018. But it set another record for Nick Saban. The Alabama head coach now has 34 first-round picks in his career, according to ESPN.
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Big Irv to Vikes

Comment

Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post
                  Big Irv to Vikes
                  Who are you?

Comment

All those Bama DBs that came out early are prolly ruing that decision right now.

Comment

Mack, Deionte, and Miller are all considered part of the best 10 players available at this point according to some lists. Maybe they'll go quickly today.

Thompson's stock really fell in the 2nd half of the season. People were talking him up as a mid-1st rounder early in the year.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
                        All those Bama DBs that came out early are prolly ruing that decision right now.
                        Nick wins again.

Comment

Miller went in the 4th. Thompson, Ross P., and Mack have gone in the 5th.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Comment

Riley Ridley of UGAy goes in 4th with no national hardware to his name, as it should be.

we will win with you or without you....
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Miller before Mack and Thompson seems weird.
                              barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X