Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trendon Watford becomes Corndog; Bama signs JUCO player to fill roster

https://www.al.com/highschoolsports/...ge-choice.html
    Last edited by Hannibal Lecter MD; 05-21-2019, 11:41 AM.

Nevermind, went to LSU.

Comment

Sucks...he was far and away the best high school talent in the state this year.

Comment

That was the prediction when the time period passed and he didn't leak his position. Best of luck to him with whoever the next coach is, assuming the LSU's round ball program doesn't get the death penalty for their head coach's criminal activities.
        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

LSU made a strong-ass offer.

Comment

James Rojas once planned to play for Nate Oats at Buffalo.

Now, he’ll play for Oats at Alabama.

The junior college first-team All-American has joined the Crimson Tide roster, it was announced Tuesday morning.

A 6-foot-8, 215-pound forward, Rojas averaged 19 points, 6.8 rebounds and 1.5 steals per game for Hutchinson Community College last season.

Rojas signed with Buffalo in November but was granted a release in April after Oats left for Alabama.
            https://www.al.com/alabamabasketball...ll-roster.html

Comment

Sounds like Rojas is a plug & play option.

But if the Watford deal has been done for several days now, why delay the announcement of Rojas?
              "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
              Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
              Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
              X