Everyone Playing for Second Place

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone Playing for Second Place

This is a thread to dump all other college football teams’ crap.

For example: how long is UCLA going to pay a Kelly type salary for a coach that gives them a Curly Hallman type outcome in the PAC12?
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Irony: a black guy and an Indian guy as ESPN commentators for the Utah-BYU game.
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Clemson doesn't look like they've missed a beat, at least against a cupcake like Ga Tech. Unfortunately, they play in the ACC (American Cupcake Conference), so I doubt we know much about them until they play a real team in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
        Clemson doesn't look like they've missed a beat, at least against a cupcake like Ga Tech. Unfortunately, they play in the ACC (American Cupcake Conference), so I doubt we know much about them until they play a real team in the playoffs.
        They don't seem to play with stress on their shoulders. Our guys get tense if the game is close

Comment

USF’s field conditions look like you’d expect from a Bham city school football field
          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
            USF’s field conditions look like you’d expect from a Bham city school football field
            Their football team sucks pretty bad too.

Comment

BB8 showed why he didn’t start for anyone other than USF
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

The Ole Miss head coach search just restarted
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                  BB8 showed why he didn’t start for anyone other than USF
                  He's got a kid now w that surfer chick

Comment

BB8 is horrible. He hit receivers in the hands all night long. They should bench him.

Comment

Hugh Freeze coaching from a hospital bed in the friggin press box...

Comment

Damn

Comment

How did George look yesterday? I didn't watch any games

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                            How did George look yesterday? I didn't watch any games

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
                            DeAndre Swift looked good. D looked average. Receivers were average. Fromm looked like he had average receivers. Not a threat as of now.
                            LSU however....looked nasty good against a bad team.

Comment

The Jalen game is on. Anybody watching?

so far his lateral passing is good. He still seems quick to tuck and run like it’s one read and go
                              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                              X