ID:	74350

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
        Click image for larger version

Name:	B46E0247-9570-4713-AFC6-6680A8B56FDD.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	74350
        I like how they're holding hands. Makes it more intimate.

Comment

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

I went to the Auburn-UF game. I wore a Florida jersey with "Trump" on the front and back. I also wore a Bama hat. I bought some extra life insurance, just in case, but didn't need. Errbody loved me.

Well, except for one Auburn fan. We were walking to the stadium when a breeze kicked up. I took off my hat to enjoy the breeze. A minute later, I felt an arm come around my shoulder. I turned around and there was a guy wearing an Auburn shirt, and looked to be about 25 years old. He said "Man, I love your shirt. We're gonna kick your ass, but I love your shirt".

I looked him dead in the eye and slowly raised my Bama cap up to where he could see it. He totally lost his mind, cussing me and ranting as he walked on past me. I yelled at him "Hey, 1 out of 3 ain't bad!" Everyone around us died laughing. I would have paid big money to someone if they'd gotten that on video. The expression on his face was priceless when he saw the hat. Totally made my day.
            Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
            Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

That's awesome 2!

Reminds me of a time I was wearing a shirt where the front read "Auburn Suck" and the back read "LSU Swallows", and had a flamboyant tiger.

I was at a Panic show and some couple, decked out in LSU gear saw the front and laughed, gave me a high five and told le they liked the shirt... i then turned around to show the back and they lost their minds.

Good times.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Reminds me of a time I wore a BAMA shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                  That's awesome 2!

Reminds me of a time I was wearing a shirt where the front read "Auburn Suck" and the back read "LSU Swallows", and had a flamboyant tiger.

I was at a Panic show and some couple, decked out in LSU gear saw the front and laughed, gave me a high five and told le they liked the shirt... i then turned around to show the back and they lost their minds.

Good times.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve never worn another teams shirt

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                      I’ve never worn another teams shirt
                      I have to admit, Stan, I felt kinda dirty.

Comment

• In high school, it was trendy to wear morehead state’s football hat. All it said was morehead.

Comment

• Auburn's RB Boobie Whitlow is out 4-6 weeks after surgery. Poor, poor barn.

Comment

• Spay/Neuter at the vet school?
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Isn't a boobie being out a good thing?

Comment

• He's just a titty baby.
                                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X