Game Day Week 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Day Week 2

I'll likely be on the road to Nashville for most of the game.

But Roll Tide.

Roll Tide!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Roll Tide!

Comment

This place is as dead as Alabama’s offensive line.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama Ravens View Post
          This place is as dead as Alabama’s offensive line.
          True dat.
          Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
          Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

We got some work to do still.
            BUT WE GOT A KICKER!

Comment

Good:
              -Passing Offense. It's just so efficient when Tua gets time. With those WR's and his accuracy there is no chance to cover them without getting pressure on the QB

-Pass rush flashes - Saw something from Ray, Jennings, and Allen. I hope they start to rotate Allen in earlier against USCe... He appears to have a real burst off the edge. We will need that at some point

-K. Robinson breaking a deep one. I hope he gets some legit snaps next week in a 3 man rotation. Don't want to harp on it too much because of the competition level, but he may be our best game changer at RB. It looked like the staff got on N. Harris about getting up field which is awesome, but neither he or Robinson is on that level of previous starters. But hey - We've been spoiled... Like X 10

-Reichard!!! The ball freaking explodes off his foot. Great height and trajectory... Accurate. He hasn't had an easy one yet but to me he looks great. So pumped about him!

Bad:
              -Backup DL/LB's. Second half they were giving up a lot of inside yards. Can't harp on it too much but didn't notice anyone stepping up to earn more snaps.

-I have some concerns about the secondary. Shy Carter's size & athleticism at safety may be a problem... He's going to have issues tackling athletic dudes as the year goes on. Jobe is questionable but more so in discipline... Letting guys get outside his contain is not great. He should get better. Obviously it's super important Shy knows all the calls, positioning, adjustments, etc... But physically he is less impressive than anyone since Will Lowery.

Ugly:
              -OL. Appears to be no rhythm or chemistry. Dickerson with the start at C which could be how it stays... Who knows? I just know that sooner than later they will need to pick 5, and go with it. It sure appears that D. Brown will at minimum get a shot and could certainly get his job back. Hopefully the best group emerges before is Tua late and someone gets injured... If ya catch my drift
              Last edited by Tidestalker; 09-07-2019, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Spot on, Stalker. I know it's probably not considered cool to get all gaga about a kicker, but I am.
                Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
                Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

Originally posted by Tidestalker View Post
                  Good:
                  -Passing Offense. It's just so efficient when Tua gets time. With those WR's and his accuracy there is no chance to cover them without getting pressure on the QB

-Pass rush flashes - Saw something from Ray, Jennings, and Allen. I hope they start to rotate Allen in earlier against USCe... He appears to have a real burst off the edge. We will need that at some point

-K. Robinson breaking a deep one. I hope he gets some legit snaps next week in a 3 man rotation. Don't want to harp on it too much because of the competition level, but he may be our best game changer at RB. It looked like the staff got on N. Harris about getting up field which is awesome, but neither he or Robinson is on that level of previous starters. But hey - We've been spoiled... Like X 10

-Reichard!!! The ball freaking explodes off his foot. Great height and trajectory... Accurate. He hasn't had an easy one yet but to me he looks great. So pumped about him!

Bad:
                  -Backup DL/LB's. Second half they were giving up a lot of inside yards. Can't harp on it too much but didn't notice anyone stepping up to earn more snaps.

-I have some concerns about the secondary. Shy Carter's size & athleticism at safety may be a problem... He's going to have issues tackling athletic dudes as the year goes on. Jobe is questionable but more so in discipline... Letting guys get outside his contain is not great. He should get better. Obviously it's super important Shy knows all the calls, positioning, adjustments, etc... But physically he is less impressive than anyone since Will Lowery.

Ugly:
                  -OL. Appears to be no rhythm or chemistry. Dickerson with the start at C which could be how it stays... Who knows? I just know that sooner than later they will need to pick 5, and go with it. It sure appears that D. Brown will at minimum get a shot and could certainly get his job back. Hopefully the best group emerges before is Tua late and someone gets injured... If ya catch my drift
                  Nice summary Stalker. Thanks
                  "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                  Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                  Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                  Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

I hope Cornbread has stayed in shape and in good graces. We need a guard.

Comment

i legit thought it was Rob Bramlett until espn thought students painting Rod on their chests was a tribute to rod Gilmore.

Comment

Dove field was as hot as BDS field yesterday. I left early. My son left the game at halftime.

Coach Saban does not approve
                        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Citrus or Sugar

Comment

Working...
                          X