• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meltdown 2019 - Week 3

There are a few very gooduns
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

"Imagine spending 14 days in jail for bribing to get your kid into the school that lost to BYU."

Comment

Next play call will involve someone’s dick getting slammed in a car door. And it’ll be an improvement
      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

The best head coach USC has had over the last decade is Lane Kiffin.
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post
          "Imagine spending 14 days in jail for bribing to get your kid into the school that lost to BYU."
          I missed that one somehow

Comment

"I think the real winners of this game are the people who watched it at home and could change the channel."

"I’m so mad I’m gonna go to Olive Garden and eat the unlimited breadsticks until they’re limited"

Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
            Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

Working...
            X