A favor to ask:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A favor to ask:

I've enjoyed my time reconnecting over here and plan to keep posting, but I have a favor to ask. There's a thread over on the Bama Rant asking about me, but I can't reply because I'm banned. Even Boz, who is a mod over there, doesn't realize that I'm banned. If anyone here has an account there and would stroll over to let them know that I'm ok, but banned and have been for some time, I would really appreciate it. I've sent a couple messages regarding reinstatement, but haven't heard back. I'm not sure if the ban is even from Bama mods or from the SEC Rant part, which I literally never post in.

Anyway, if anyone could pop over there and let them know I can't post due to a lengthy ban for undetermined reasons, I'd really appreciate it. Many thanks in advance. Roll Tide.

Originally posted by prevatt33 View Post
    I've enjoyed my time reconnecting over here and plan to keep posting, but I have a favor to ask. There's a thread over on the Bama Rant asking about me, but I can't reply because I'm banned. Even Boz, who is a mod over there, doesn't realize that I'm banned. If anyone here has an account there and would stroll over to let them know that I'm ok, but banned and have been for some time, I would really appreciate it. I've sent a couple messages regarding reinstatement, but haven't heard back. I'm not sure if the ban is even from Bama mods or from the SEC Rant part, which I literally never post in.

Anyway, if anyone could pop over there and let them know I can't post due to a lengthy ban for undetermined reasons, I'd really appreciate it. Many thanks in advance. Roll Tide.
    Done.
    Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
    Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

Done.
      Many thanks, boss. I owe you one.

Comment

Many thanks, boss. I owe you one.
        Por nada.

Comment

I had no idea that you were banned. I'm banned too and I have no idea what I did to get whacked lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cobrasize View Post
            I had no idea that you were banned. I'm banned too and I have no idea what I did to get whacked lol
            Hi Cobra. I got banned more than a month ago (maybe almost 2 months) right around the time I got into an argument with TideSaint. He and I were cool after, but some mod or somebody took exception and banned me. I had no problem with a short ban, maybe even deserved it - but I have no idea why it has continued this long.

Honestly tho, I have quite enjoyed it in a way. I can't change the world, and I can't change the opinions of those I think are posting badly any more than I can make folks use merge lanes correctly. Folks will continue to do things I don't like, and I just have decided to let it go and move along. If I get reinstated, I'll still post over there a lot less, at least regarding calling people out. It's just not worth it or fruitful.

The funny thing about the ban is that I sent a couple of messages about reinstatement in the last month or 2, and Boz, who seems to be the busiest mod over there, had no idea I was even banned. It's weird.

But posting over here at the Wooly is not so bad. This community, while small, still has some life and can help scratch that posting itch. I've enjoyed being back.

Comment

Done, prevatt.

Originally posted by Cobrasize View Post
              I am pretty sure Boz is working on your case, Cobrasize. It was mentioned in the board suggestions and complaints thread. Seems like he is having issues getting a response from any of the SECr/TD higher ups.

Comment

Cobra, Boz has asked you to create another account "for the time being" over there. He seems pissed at some other folks over this and is fighting for you. I'm sure you've seen it, but I'm posting it here as well. Roll Tide.

Comment

Hardly seems worth the time to post over there. Glad I mainly lurk.

Comment

Other than here and RTB, I go nowhere else. I like the articles at Roll Bama Roll.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
                      Hardly seems worth the time to post over there. Glad I mainly lurk.
                      Lurking over there is the thing to do, yes.

Comment

I wondered over to tigah rant after reading this post. Holy shit! Their meltdown after Bama spanks that ass is going to be glorious.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                          I wondered over to tigah rant after reading this post. Holy shit! Their meltdown after Bama spanks that ass is going to be glorious.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
                          I expect only a crater to be left where that webpage used to be.

Comment

I expect only a crater to be left where that webpage used to be.
                            Gonna look like what's left of the Baghdadi compound.

Comment

I've been banned for 2 years for calling their running back 'gay' - the Alabama page banned me after only being there a couple of months because I took issue with Salsa. Pussies. All of them

Comment

Working...
                              X