A favor to ask:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Cobra from Boz at the Bama Rant:

"If anyone has contact with cobra tell him to create an account and put its him in the notes."

Comment

Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post
      I've been banned for 2 years for calling their running back 'gay' - the Alabama page banned me after only being there a couple of months because I took issue with Salsa. Pussies. All of them
      Salsa's not really around much anymore. Boz is doing the lion's share of the current moderating.

Comment

• Cobrasize
        Cobrasize commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for your help Prevatt. I made another account today and they won't activate it lol. I'm in limbo

Where's Smitty when you need him?
      Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
      Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

Originally posted by Cobrasize View Post
        I'm banned too and I have no idea what I did to get whacked lol
        I wonder if Lew banned you. That fascist fvck is an embarrassment to mods everywhere.

Comment

I'm a lurker at RANT. Never registered. Never will. Too many hotheads over there who need to get a life. Or get something else....

Comment

If summer of George didn’t post there, the rant would suck even bigger balls than it already does.

Comment

Things I regret: Advocating for prevatt's readmission to the SECRant Bama Board.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama Ravens View Post
                Things I regret: Advocating for prevatt's readmission to the SECRant Bama Board.
                Has he gone all AHM on the place?
                Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
                Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

Has he gone all AHM on the place?
                  He's an obnoxiously pro-Golding know-it-all. Dude will derail a thread in a second.
                  Last edited by Bama Ravens; 03-02-2020, 01:18 PM.

Comment

There’s a long line in front of prevatt for shitty posters at that hell hole

Comment

Originally posted by Bama Ravens View Post

pro-Golding know-it-all. Dude will derail a thread in a second.
                      I do know a lot, but I am not pro-Golding. I'm pro-evidence and pro- sound logic based on the facts. And I'm passionately anti- terrible takes by people who don't know football. Thank you for being a fan of mine enough to speak about me here, though. I'm honored.

Regarding derailing threads, there hasn't been a thread about a topic worth discussing over there in weeks, save a bit about the S&C change. It's the offseason. What did I derail over there? The constant bickering about nothing and bad mouthing players and coaches?

I do rile up a few of them on purpose, though. Half of them don't know football from a hole in the ground and I like standing against that ignorance.

BR, seriously, I'm not sure who you are as I've never noticed your handle enough to take note. If you previously "advocated" or me, I appreciate it. I don't believe I've ever done anything to you personally, and can't see why you'd call me out thusly in this thread. Sorry if I've did anything to you, but I'll keep doing me. Take care.

Edit: Sorry, one more thing. A lot of what I do over there is an attempt to make it a better place, instead of just an echo chamber for terrible takes and bad-mouthing players and coaches. But honestly, it may be past saving, as it's become a really toxic place. I think too many of them just couldn't handle losing 2 games last year and just want to hate on whomever is the topic of the day. Oh well. Roll Tide.
                      Last edited by prevatt33; 03-05-2020, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Damn, I'm almost glad I've been too busy to check in. Soap opera...

Comment

Working...
                        X