IT'S GAME DAY - Coonass Killing Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    Also, how much would it cost to have the tape delay editors beep out Gary every damn time he opens his mouth about the ankle?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I’m developing an app that mutes Gary.

Im gonna be underwear gnome rich
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Got completely fucked on that sideline call.

Comment

I cannot explain the facemask that wasn’t called and the “catch” that was clearly out of bounds.

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Please, someone explain it repeat what was said on TV to justify that sideline catch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by It Takes Eleven
            Please, someone explain it repeat what was said on TV to justify that sideline catch.

There was no explanation. The tv guys decided it was not eligible and then the refs came in and shocked them all.

Comment

Went out of bounds on his own, was the first player to touch the ball. Penalty, and loss of down.

How can they miss that?

Comment

Hell, put Jones in.

Comment

Y’all thought I was a Debbie downer. This game never looked good to me.

Comment

We have our work cut out for us in the 2nd half.

I hope our our guys get their hearts and minds and asses in the right place during halftime
                    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

The three TO’s killed us. We’ll need flawless play to make it a game.

Comment

I blame Trumps presence

Comment

Complete shit show. They have dominated our ass from the first snap.

Comment

Originally posted by Biff
                            Complete shit show. They have dominated our ass from the first snap.
                            No, they have since Tua placed it on their five.

Comment

Told y'all,....... Outback bowl.

Comment

Quack: this is looking bad. Things can’t get much worse

CBS: we’re gonna take another t.o. while they check on Jennings’ knee
                                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X