Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where does this team go from here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Where does this team go from here?

    Tough loss, obviously. The odds are against us as far as the playoffs, though I hope there’s a distant opportunity.

    Biggest question is is how do they respond and where do we go from here?
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

    “I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

    “You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

  • #2
    I think it may be time to find an established DC that will stick around for a while. In terms of this season... Kick Auburn's ass and win a bowl game! RTR

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Tidestalker View Post
      I think it may be time to find an established DC that will stick around for a while. In terms of this season... Kick Auburn's ass and win a bowl game! RTR
      I think Saban will stick with Golding. Saban certainly doesn’t want anymore staff turnover.

      Comment


      • #4
        Outback bowl?

        Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • #5
          I don't see Saban going the experienced DC route, unless it's a former HC having to drop back. I don't believe he will relinquish control of defensive philosophy.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post
            I don't see Saban going the experienced DC route, unless it's a former HC having to drop back. I don't believe he will relinquish control of defensive philosophy.
            All the injuries on D caught up to us last night. Coaching can't help that. Having said that, I would have hoped that who we have in place would have improved by now. Glaringly, they have not. Our DBs have taken a giant step back. That IS coaching and CNS is a hands-on coach. Is he losing his touch or are these guys just uncoachable?
            Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
            Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

            Comment


            • #7
              I hope we dont make the playoffs. Nick needs the long off season to fix this shit.

              Comment


              • #8
                We look lost on defense. We got outplayed most of the game. The poor tackling hurts the worst. We made them look awesome when in actuality we hit Burrow and their Rb in the backfield all night and rarely wrapped up.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • #9
                  How do we spend 2 weeks of the season in bye weeks “working on fundamentals “ and apparently the fundamentals don’t include wrapping up on a tackle?
                  "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                  Nick Saban 9/10/2016

                  “I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                  Nick Saban 05/29/2018

                  “You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                  Nick Saban 06/13/2018

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Has anyone seen Diggs today? Or is he still getting thrown around like a rag doll?

                    That guy is a pansy

                    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      For some reason, I want to punish myself and watch a replay of the game on TV.

                      Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                        For some reason, I want to punish myself and watch a replay of the game on TV.

                        Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
                        You're a masochist, Rhino.
                        Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
                        Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

                          All the injuries on D caught up to us last night. Coaching can't help that. Having said that, I would have hoped that who we have in place would have improved by now. Glaringly, they have not. Our DBs have taken a giant step back. That IS coaching and CNS is a hands-on coach. Is he losing his touch or are these guys just uncoachable?
                          Injuries aside, our experienced dudes were duds. R. Davis was an absolute 0 no show, and Diggs was even worse. Mayden & Carter are seniors and expected to start, somehow, and had no chance.

                          Just too many dudes not making plays or making negative plays. R. Davis is the one that blows my mind.. Have we ever seen a regression like that in a 3 year span? Without a big injury?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Tidestalker View Post

                            Injuries aside, our experienced dudes were duds. R. Davis was an absolute 0 no show, and Diggs was even worse. Mayden & Carter are seniors and expected to start, somehow, and had no chance.

                            Just too many dudes not making plays or making negative plays. R. Davis is the one that blows my mind.. Have we ever seen a regression like that in a 3 year span? Without a big injury?
                            True. It makes me wonder if maybe he did have some kind of injury that affected him, that wasn't advertised.

                            Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
                            Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by RhinoGuy
                              For some reason, I want to punish myself and watch a replay of the game on TV.

                              Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
                              Please do, and count the missed tackles.

                              O/U 37

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X