• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Najee is a junior...

Comment

Originally posted by Tidestalker View Post
      Najee is a junior...
      Doubt he stays if he grades into second round.
      would love to have him back

Comment

Welp... Pretty much played out as expected - With the exception of Moses coming back. If he does... Despite all that weird legal shit he posted... I'd call it a big win! Especially with Leatherwood staying on board, and D. Smith coming back to ball out with Waddle.

Comment

Some reports today that Najee staying. No official word from Najee tho

https://www.rollbamaroll.com/2020/1/...tent-to-return
          Last edited by quack quack bang; 01-10-2020, 01:54 PM.
          "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

That would surprise me if he stayed. He's a solid RB and would likely go in the 3rd round or better. Not sure he would improve his stock by staying. His playing time would likely actually be cut, with the return of Trey Sanders and the emergence of Keilan Robinson.
            Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
            Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

Originally posted by Biff View Post
              Seriously, how do we look? Will there be anyone to catch passes? Metchie?

I stopped following recruiting closely a couple years ago.
              Defense gonna be stronger? Big drop in offense obviously.

Should I prepare for disappointment now, or wait?
              Catching passes, Smith, Waddle, Shavers, Bolden, Metchi, and Williams are as good of a top 6 as anyone in the country.

On defense, we should be much deeper along the Dline as we've recruited there really well lately. ILB is now an INCREDIBLY experienced and deep position. We'll miss Jennings and Lewis, but I expect our Front 7 to improve dramatically. Secondary should stay similar, but improve from improved front 7 play.

We also ought to have Richard healthy and actually have a kicker.

​​​​​​Our Offense will be silly good, great Oline, returning QB, crazy skill talent, and the defense should get stingy again. I think we're the best team in the country preseason 2020.

Comment

Working...
              X