Meltdown 2019 - Week 14 (all Bama)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meltdown 2019 - Week 14 (all Bama)

The college football season is winding down and so too is my time with Roll Bama Roll. This is my fourth season as the custodian of the meltdown thread and I’ve deeply enjoyed my time as its humble guide.

I hope all the laughs I’ve tried to bring over the years will afford me this temporary indulgence into true sincerity. If not, just scroll down you know where the good stuff is by now. Though this column wasn’t my idea I tried my best to make it something new and different than it was before I got here. If you liked what this column became, wonderful. If not, now is the time to light your victory cigars at my retirement.

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Smh...

Unbelievable. I’ve been crucified for saying that coach Nick Saban is in over his head, but that guy does not deserve to coach my crimson tide anymore.

Comment

Working...
    X