Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tua has a presser scheduled for tomorrow.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tua has a presser scheduled for tomorrow.

2:30.

No word on if is a declaration press conference.

Why on Earth would he not go to the NFL?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
      Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

I’m going to be disappointed either way. If he’s saying he’s staying at Bama, well then he’s an idiot.
        If it’s to say that he’s declaring for the draft then he’s an attention whore

Comment

Maybe he’s announcing a new injury

Comment

I am excited about seeing Mac next year.

Comment

I'm afraid its to announce his retirement from football.

Comment

It could be to stay at bama for rehabilitation and to get a graduate degree, then enter next years draft

Comment

Originally posted by Big Balls
                  I'm afraid its to announce his retirement from football.
                  You could very well be right

Comment

How does a fella watch this here press conference?

Comment

Now some are saying its not technically a press conference. He is making himself available for a media Q&A for local media. So...could be uneventful.

Comment

The general message Tagovailoa gave to multiple outlets was that he doesn’t yet know, amid questions about his health, what his immediate NFL plans are. And that might indeed be true. But Tagovailoa seemed to tip his hand. He certainly knows what he’d like to see happen.
                        "If I leave, the risk is do I still go in the first round, or do I even make [it] to the second round?" Tagovailoa said. "These guys don’t even know if I can play with the hip injury yet, too."
                        Why show so much candor, especially for a player who typically keeps things close to the vest? Well, Tagovailoa is going fishing.
                        It’s a smart move with no real downside. He’s in essence letting NFL teams know that they need to reciprocate the love — and ideally as soon as possible — for him to come out now. And when we say teams, it’s fair to say we mean the ones likely to pick high (certainly the top 10, but let’s say in the first half of Round 1) in next spring’s draft.
                        Bottom line: He wants a team (or better yet, three or four teams) to tell his inner circle that yes, health willing, they’d draft him high in April.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                          The general message Tagovailoa gave to multiple outlets was that he doesn’t yet know, amid questions about his health, what his immediate NFL plans are. And that might indeed be true. But Tagovailoa seemed to tip his hand. He certainly knows what he’d like to see happen.
                          "If I leave, the risk is do I still go in the first round, or do I even make [it] to the second round?" Tagovailoa said. "These guys don’t even know if I can play with the hip injury yet, too."
                          Why show so much candor, especially for a player who typically keeps things close to the vest? Well, Tagovailoa is going fishing.
                          It’s a smart move with no real downside. He’s in essence letting NFL teams know that they need to reciprocate the love — and ideally as soon as possible — for him to come out now. And when we say teams, it’s fair to say we mean the ones likely to pick high (certainly the top 10, but let’s say in the first half of Round 1) in next spring’s draft.
                          Bottom line: He wants a team (or better yet, three or four teams) to tell his inner circle that yes, health willing, they’d draft him high in April.
                          Well that is stupid if that's the case. Why would he want to get a team to make a soft agreement that they'd take him high, "health-willing"? Let's say they do. But hen he doesnt advance health-wise quite as much as he/they hoped and they renig. Then he's already declared for the draft by that point and he's stuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Biff View Post
                            How does a fella watch this here press conference?
                            https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...am-start-time/

Comment

Wtf

Comment

Working...
                              X