• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quack quack bang
    Pirate bulldogs?

He’s quirky enough to make that work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hell, I hope he comes just for the entertainment value. And he already loves their visitors' locker room:

But the absolute worst locker room in college football? Coaches will have a different answer depending on where they’ve been, but Mike Leach says for him, it was at Mississippi State.

“Before the game, I did a whole walk-through and my heart swelled with pride,” Leach shared with ESPN in a short video, with his eyes getting wider and wider. “Because I knew there may never be a better visitors locker room than this one.”

Leach goes on to share how everything from the walls, to the floor and even the ceiling were made of concrete. Looking around, you’d find no furniture, benches, or even lockers in the whole place.

“However, on the wall, there were, and I counted them, 37 nails.”

Then, Leach shares the most impressive part of all to him.

“In the middle of the locker room, there were two toilets, right beside each other. And there is no seats on the toilets either. Then, between the two toilets, is ONE roll of toilet paper between the two of them.”

“The ultimate touch of brilliance.”
      Last edited by Hannibal Lecter MD; 01-09-2020, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Lane Kiffin‏Verified account @Lane_Kiffin
        FollowFollow @Lane_Kiffin

More
        Welcome to the state old pirate and friend!! ⁦@Coach_Leach⁩ ⁦@SEC#swingursword #eggbowl

This is going to be entertaining
        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Can we just fast forward to SEC Media Days?

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
            Can we just fast forward to SEC Media Days?
            PF interviewed him after his PC. He didn't disappoint. Gonna be a fun year with him around. All of a sudden, the state of Mississippi has become the SEC darling with him and Kiffin being the head coaches.
            Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
            Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

Joe Brady heads to....damn forgot the team...panthers? Either way, FULSU

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                Joe Brady heads to....damn forgot the team...panthers? Either way, FULSU
                Yep, Panthers. Coach O, welcome to the world of poaching.
                Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
                Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

Dave Aranda to Baylor. Go to hell lsu

Comment

DaCoachO has been left high and dry, with only Ensminger who previously could not score against Alabama.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/al...ainst-alabama/

The fallout and fall-off has got to be significant.
                    Last edited by quack quack bang; 01-16-2020, 04:41 PM.
                    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

I wonder if LSU has any commits who have not yet sent in their LOI who are rethinking their commitment?

Comment

Mark Dantonio, he gone

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...michigan-state

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                          Mark Dantonio, he gone
                          Somebody shoot him a copy of the Tuscaloosa real estate classifieds. He'll likely be needing a place that's sufficiently well lit to facilitate analyses.

Comment

Scott Cochran is leaving to be UGA’s special teams coordinator. I’m not unhappy

Comment

How soon until their LBs start dropping like flies?

Honestly, I am not a fan of this move. But, I trust that we will have a comparable person in place very soon.
                              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                              X