Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 - 2020 Recruiting (ESP, EE, and the like)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 - 2020 Recruiting (ESP, EE, and the like)

Who we gettin'?

Who is Alabama losing from the 2019 squad, and what recruits do they need to replace them?
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

We flipped Cohen from the Barn!!

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2...o-alabama.html

Comment

And that flip puts us at #1 in the mythical recruiting class rankings, jumping is ahead of the fighting Dabos
      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

This should help with a late push.

https://tdalabamamag.com/2019/12/08/...bama-football/
        Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
        Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
          Sounds like bullshit. Vyvanse wouldn't have been given for pain. It's to treat ADHD. And if he's older than 18 medical staff is required to consult her about Jack & Shit. He's a grown man.

What I read in this article is that Coach Saban took a kid with behavioral problems and got him drafted.
          Last edited by Gideon Swashbuckler; 12-12-2019, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon Swashbuckler View Post

Sounds like bullshit. Vyvanse wouldn't have been given for pain. It's to treat ADHD. And if he's older than 18 medical staff is required to consult her about Jack & Shit. He's a grown man.

What I read in this article is that Coach Saban took a kid with behavioral problems and got him drafted.
            I totally agree with you. I just hate the timing on this crap.

Comment

There was a "rebuttal" and disassociation tweet by Frazier indicating that his mom is inaccurate.
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Also the Alabama writer should be fired. He cut out the part of the blog post that revealed her real reason for posting. She’s a racist and was pimping for the historically black colleges.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                  Also the Alabama writer should be fired. He cut out the part of the blog post that revealed her real reason for posting. She’s a racist and was pimping for the historically black colleges.
                  Calling TDAlabama posters "writers" is an overreach. It's the crappiest Bama site on the web.

Comment

Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

Calling TDAlabama posters "writers" is an overreach. It's the crappiest Bama site on the web.
                    If I didn't know better, I'd think you didn't even know about this place.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

If I didn't know better, I'd think you didn't even know about this place.
                      No one holds themselves out as an "award winning writer" here.

Comment

Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

No one holds themselves out as an "award winning writer" here.
                        Umm.... speak for yourself.

Comment

How nice will this be for 'Lia or the new QB recruit coming in for next year?

https://www.rollbamaroll.com/2019/12...labama-in-2020
                          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

I’m told Alabama WR DeVonta Smith is planning on staying for his senior season, as of right now. Obviously things can change with so much time left. But this is the first round of potential good news for #Alabama

— Chris Breece (@ChrisBreece) December 12, 2019
                            Yes please!

Comment

Time is getting short on the 2nd (regular) signing period. Looks like we have a TE grad transfer as a possibility in addition to a possible flip DB and others
                              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                              X