Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Stater
    replied
    I bet Paul Finebaum let out a sigh of relief after the win, as much as he hates Harbaugh.

Leave a comment:

• quack quack bang
    replied

Real Jim Jones@Mrjimjones71
    I'm waiting for the Harbaugh halftime speech to feature in an ATT Wireless commercial... "we'll be just OK in the second half."

Leave a comment:

• quack quack bang
    replied
    If you enjoy someone else's misery, then these are for you:

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2...o-alabama.html

Leave a comment:

• It Takes Eleven
    replied
    Originally posted by 2Stater

His best game all year, by far.

Michigan LB butthurt at Najee's game nailing TD: https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2...Trm6M3HwExioYQ

Here's an idea; stop him.
    They weren’t ready for two d-linemen lead blocking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• 2Stater
    replied
    Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

On the plus side, Christian Harris was all over the field and seems to be coming into his own.

His best game all year, by far.

Michigan LB butthurt at Najee's game nailing TD: https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2...Trm6M3HwExioYQ

“It was kind of a smack in the face,” middle linebacker Cameron McGrone told reporters after the game. “But it is what it is. It’s football, we’ve got to be ready all times, and we weren’t ready that play.”
    Here's an idea; stop him.

Leave a comment:

• Sid Youngleman
    replied
    Excellent Washington Post article on the game and team.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...92f_story.html

Leave a comment:

• It Takes Eleven
    replied
    Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD
    Shane Lee has a bad combination of lack of developed instincts and lack of speed. The combination of the two makes him look terrible on some plays. 8 actually looked like the game had slowed down a little for him.
    On the plus side, Christian Harris was all over the field and seems to be coming into his own.

Leave a comment:

• Gideon Swashbuckler
    replied
    Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

No kidding. Georgia had a boatload of players who either sat out. were injured, or were suspended, and still spanked Baylor's ass. Oklahoma was nothing more than a warmup for LSU.
    Warmup isn't even what OU was. Bloodletting.

Leave a comment:

• 2Stater
    replied
    Originally posted by Gideon Swashbuckler View Post
    The Big12 should never be in the playoff again.
    No kidding. Georgia had a boatload of players who either sat out. were injured, or were suspended, and still spanked Baylor's ass. Oklahoma was nothing more than a warmup for LSU.

Leave a comment:

• Gideon Swashbuckler
    replied
    The Big12 should never be in the playoff again.

Leave a comment:

• quack quack bang
    replied
    Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
    Shane Lee has a bad combination of lack of developed instincts and lack of speed. The combination of the two makes him look terrible on some plays. 8 actually looked like the game had slowed down a little for him.
    Don’t we encourage guys like this to pursue baseball?

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal Lecter MD
    replied
    Originally posted by Stan
    Shane lee is jake holland level bad

Leave a comment:

• 2Stater
    replied
    Boys, the season is over.

Leave a comment:

• quack quack bang
    replied
    Rammer Jammer and F koach khaki

Leave a comment:

• 2Stater
    replied
    I'm very proud of our D in the second half. They did so much better stopping, or at least slowing down the run, and made Shea Patterson beat us with his arm, which he couldn't do. What a great win for a team that was totally decimated by injuries this year. There were people playing on D that I haven't seen all year. Kudos to Bama for a great win. I just hope Ruggs is ok.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X