King Henry is a Monster!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Henry is a Monster!

He is torching the #1 NFL defense right now. It's a thing of beauty really. Best RB in BAMA history.

45-50 Carries.

Comment

So certain penalties dont stop the clock in the NFL?

They said Titans did it last week too.... clock was moving and they took a Delay of Game, backed up 5, then clock continues to run so they purposely false started, another 5, clock keeps going, Pat's jumped offsides, forward 5, clock still running... another delay of game and another 5 yards, then the clock stops.

From the failed 3rd down play until the actual punt to NE, 1:46 off the clock.... wow

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Matthew Mcconaughey ice fishing.... Out of the back of a a Lincoln....

Who in the hell are they advertising too?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy

I dont get it either

Comment

So is Bradys last pass in the NFL a pick 6?

Technically, he threw a TD....

Comment

I suspect that next week the Titans will give Henry 20 carries or less & wonder why they get blown out.

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

Water’s in every MM ad for Lincoln. Raining buckets, falling into pool, now ice fishing. Hell, if the weather’s good, then he’s sweating his ass off like the AC is out in the middle of summer in Texas
                "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

The Saints got f'ed for the second year in a row on a pass interference no-call. This one was offensive PI and even reviewed. Vikings receiver obviously pushed off the Saints defender. The saints are the officiating whipping boys. I've never seen a team that had more bad calls go against them in all the years I've been watching football than the Saints.
                  Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
                  Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater
                      The Saints got f'ed for the second year in a row on a pass interference no-call. This one was offensive PI and even reviewed. Vikings receiver obviously pushed off the Saints defender. The saints are the officiating whipping boys. I've never seen a team that had more bad calls go against them in all the years I've been watching football than the Saints.
                      And for the second year, Sean Payton will escape without much criticism because the focus is on a missed call.

That guy is maybe the worst playoff coach I've ever seen. He completely mishandled the end of regulation, then decided to keep the Time outs for 2020??? When you see your smallest defender covering their largest target, one on one, maybe burn a time out and get your defense straight.

Or, maybe, you utilize the TO you have at the end of regulation for a chance to win instead of keeping it and going for the tie.

Payton is a damn moron during the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Pink
                        And for the second year, Sean Payton will escape without much criticism because the focus is on a missed call.

That guy is maybe the worst playoff coach I've ever seen. He completely mishandled the end of regulation, then decided to keep the Time outs for 2020??? When you see your smallest defender covering their largest target, one on one, maybe burn a time out and get your defense straight.

Or, maybe, you utilize the TO you have at the end of regulation for a chance to win instead of keeping it and going for the tie.

Payton is a damn moron during the playoffs.

I completely agree. Payton called a terrible game. Dude has 3 timeouts on that last play and doesn't use one? Hell, even if it wasn't a terrible matchup, Payton should have taken a timeout to talk to the team. It's not like the Saints had some momentum going on.

Comment

Henry kicking ass again tonight.

Comment

Baltimore isn't showing any urgency

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                              Henry kicking ass again tonight.

You ain't kidding, Rhino. He's destroying the NFL.

He ran for 195 yds tonight and threw a TD pass, in a 28-12 defeat of the Baltimore Ravens. A total shocker. He's had almost 400 yds rushing in their 2 playoff games. They go to the AFC championship next week. Mark Ingram only got a few touches tonight because the Ravens went to the air due to being in catch-up mode. He was also dealing with a strained calf. There were 3 Heisman trophy winners in the game with Henry, Ingram, and Lamar Jackson.

It was great to see Henry and Ingram shaking hands at the end of the game and getting recognition by the announcing crew.

We called him King Henry when he was at Bama. The announcers were calling him King Henry tonight. They also called him the modern day Jim Brown.

Kudos to Derrick and the Tennessee Titans.

Comment

Working...
                              X