No announcement yet.

King Henry is a Monster!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Titans rode his ass again tonight. That jump pass was absolutely beautiful.
    What's really interesting is King Henry already torched Houston in Houston in their meeting in week 17, to make the playoffs. I suppose he will absolutely run in a rage against them if the Superbowl is on the line.

And if KC wins, they are atrocious against the run. King Henry already abused this defense for 188 yards on 23 carries and 2 TDs.

How does he match up against SF or GB? They are 17th and 23rd against the run-- 4.5 ypc and 4.7 ypc respectively (each way worse than Baltimore and NE who were 5 & 6 against the run).

The Titans are peaking at the right time with a helluva defensive show tonight and could absolutely ride King Henry to a ring.
    Last edited by Gideon Swashbuckler; 01-12-2020, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon Swashbuckler View Post
      I suspect that next week the Titans will give Henry 20 carries or less & wonder why they get blown out.
      Nailed it, GS.

Yeah, I agree with you. I think they can easy ride his legs all the way to the Lombardi Trophy. My only concern is if the defense can hold up. Even though they only gave up 12 points last night, they were on the field a long time. Hopefully, they can rebound and be ready for next week.
      Last edited by 2Stater; 01-12-2020, 06:39 AM.
      Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
      Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

DH getting some excellent recognition.
        Running back has the Titans one win away from the Super Bowl one punishing yard at a time.
        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

Nailed it, GS.

Yeah, I agree with you. I think they can easy ride his legs all the way to the Lombardi Trophy. My only concern is if the defense can hold up. Even though they only gave up 12 points last night, they were on the field a long time. Hopefully, they can rebound and be ready for next week.
          I was one game early.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon Swashbuckler View Post

I was one game early.
            Yeah, they gave up the run too early.

Comment

It’s still a QB league

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                It’s still a QB league
                You also need some D, something that was sadly lacking on the Titans' side.

Comment

Watching the Titans tackle reminded me of watching the Tide tackle this year
                  Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                  Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                  Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                    Watching the Titans tackle reminded me of watching the Tide tackle this year
                    Not sure I'd go that far.

Comment

God has been very active in the coaching circles this year.

I get the feeling that Aranda shied away from the chant "Suck that tiger dick"

Dave Aranda sensed something special about Baylor even before the Bears were looking for a new head coach.
                      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

God has been very active in the coaching circles this year.

I get the feeling that Aranda shied away from the chant "Suck that tiger dick"

Hey Quackers...

If only there was a thread for this

Comment

You're absolutely correct. Meant to post that in the coach's turnover thread...

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

You're absolutely correct. Meant to post that in the coach's turnover thread...

Haha...just had to get you back.

Comment

Working...
                            X