Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boz' insider info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Boz' insider info

    Here's what he posted on the 3rd...




  • #2
    Originally posted by Big Balls
    Here's what he posted on the 3rd...


    So nothing's changed....

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
      So nothing's changed....

      Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
      Yep and on the Bama board at the Rant he has a ton of folks revolting against him, but he still has his faithful disciples that will believe anything he says.

      Comment


      • #4
        I mean, at least take an educated guess if you're trying to act like you have sources. Who in their right mind seriously thought we would get back 90% of our Juniors?

        Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • #5
          Boz just throws random crap out there. Cant believe that people still believe the shit he says.

          Comment


          • #6
            It’s sad, really.

            Comment


            • #7
              Boz also banned Ahm after he kept calling boz out.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Stan
                Boz also banned Ahm after he kept calling boz out.
                What site gave Boz banning power?


                I am pretty certain he knows Blake Sims... but his "connections" ended there. Once Sims left, he felt he had to keep up appearances and just started guessing

                Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Mr. Pink
                  What site gave Boz banning power?


                  I am pretty certain he knows Blake Sims... but his "connections" ended there. Once Sims left, he felt he had to keep up appearances and just started guessing

                  Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                  THIS!! I don’t think he’s even guessing. I think he probably pays for the info he’s getting. It’s the lengths he goes to to explain his findings is what gets me.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Big Balls

                    Yep and on the Bama board at the Rant he has a ton of folks revolting against him, but he still has his faithful disciples that will believe anything he says.
                    I told y'all.

                    Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Boz brings the haters out!!! lol

                      Like I said on the other board, if he gets em' right... Do you give him the same attention?

                      It's all fluid. From all the shit I read, heard, intuition over the last month... I believe Tua changed his mind at least once if not multiple times. Yeah, kind of silly to jump out on ledge claiming to know his "decision"... but still, he very well could have told someone he was staying.

                      Either way what I like about Boz is he creates some chatter... Ultimately, that's what we're all here for, ain't it? RTR!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                        What site gave Boz banning power?


                        I am pretty certain he knows Blake Sims... but his "connections" ended there. Once Sims left, he felt he had to keep up appearances and just started guessing

                        Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                        He runs bamarant. Flesh eating salsa or whatever passed the torch to him. It’s a cluster of dumbasses mostly.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          SECRant is just a bunch of pussies.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            McMillon's mom says he's returning.

                            https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2...-for-2020.html
                            Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
                            Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Tidestalker View Post
                              Boz brings the haters out!!! lol

                              Like I said on the other board, if he gets em' right... Do you give him the same attention?

                              It's all fluid. From all the shit I read, heard, intuition over the last month... I believe Tua changed his mind at least once if not multiple times. Yeah, kind of silly to jump out on ledge claiming to know his "decision"... but still, he very well could have told someone he was staying.

                              Either way what I like about Boz is he creates some chatter... Ultimately, that's what we're all here for, ain't it? RTR!
                              Couldn't tell you how much attention he'd get from me because he's seldom right.. The majority of the stuff people eat up is the "team is fired up for this game...yada,yada, yada" No real inside info.

                              Exactly what Pink said was the truth. He has been more wrong than right since Blake left.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X