Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerome Ford is in the transfer portal

Per my sources

I heard the same thing. He probably sees the handwriting on the wall. He was fumble-prone and as a result, saw very little playing time. He's got too much talent in front of him to see the field in any meaningful way.
    Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
    Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
      I heard the same thing. He probably sees the handwriting on the wall. He was fumble-prone and as a result, saw very little playing time. He's got too much talent in front of him to see the field in any meaningful way.
      I broke the news on the Alabama board on the Rant. Some guy just asked me why he would transfer. I told them my source said, "He probably sees the handwriting on the wall. He was fumble-prone and as a result, saw very little playing time. He's got too much talent in front of him to see the field in any meaningful way."

Comment

Makes a lot of sense for him! We just have too many talented guys... The crazy thing is he had his opportunity against Duke. Only 1 shot at it!

I'm sure he will do well somewhere though... Liked him out of HS. RTR

Comment

Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

I broke the news on the Alabama board on the Rant. Some guy just asked me why he would transfer. I told them my source said, "He probably sees the handwriting on the wall. He was fumble-prone and as a result, saw very little playing time. He's got too much talent in front of him to see the field in any meaningful way."
          You're source sounds like a smart guy.

That Brandon Chicken guy, however..........
          Last edited by 2Stater; 01-08-2020, 06:43 PM.
          Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
          Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
            X