2019-20 Bama Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019-20 Bama Basketball

It's always a good day when Bama kicks the barn's ass.

Was not watching and expected the worst. Pleasantly surprised.

And fau
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
      Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
        Was not watching and expected the worst. Pleasantly surprised.

And fau
        You're not allowed to watch a game until we lose one.

Comment

That was the first game I’ve watched all the way through since the start of the season. So much more improved. We are so much better than our record

Comment

Y'all are going to con me into watching a game, dammit. Just when I reached the level of no interest, you pull me back in....

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

So unusual for the opposing team to wilt at the end. That’s been Bama’s M.O. for a decade now.

also, I am astonished that we can make free throws now.
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

We beat Mizzou today by 14, even with Mizzou hitting 31-31 FTs (officiating sucked). This team is playing with more confidence than I've seen in years.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater
                  We beat Mizzou today by 14, even with Mizzou hitting 31-31 FTs (officiating sucked). This team is playing with more confidence than I've seen in years.
                  They're playing with more of a purpose and understand their roles and the offensive system. That never happened with Grant or AJ.

Comment

This new coach sure does have us playing fast. We’re out of control half the time, but it’s fast
                    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Any win at Vandy is a good night. But some of those turnovers were silly

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                        We've had lots of turnovers every game. I think they've just accepted the fact that they are going to do that and just play through it. This is a much better shooting team than we've had in a while. Plus, we have a little depth, and with our fast pace of play, that wears down the opposition that isn't deep, like Vandy.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                          Their best player is out with an injury and they are 0-4 without him.

I want to get into basketball, but I've been burned so many times that I'm maybe overly cautious.

Comment

Bama's NET ranking is now 38th. We're getting to the "you can't leave us out of the tournament" territory. If we can manage to get to 30th, we'll definitely be dancing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                              .... we'll definitely be dancing.
                              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                              X