2019-20 Bama Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

What a transformation in this guy from the last couple years to now. He's fun to watch.
    Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
    Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

You fellas have been sucked in by Bama basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
        You fellas have been sucked in by Bama basketball.
        Won't be the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

Won't be the first time.
          I worry about you guys sometimes. I just dont want you to be disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

I worry about you guys sometimes. I just dont want you to be disappointed.
            That's what we do, like Charlie Brown kicking Lucy's football.

Comment

Watching Arky v TCU waiting on Bama. I’ve seen better video and play by play for 10 y.o. Football games on local access.
              "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
              Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
              Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Well, that was more difficult than it had to be. But a win is a win these days
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                  Well, that was more difficult than it had to be. But a win is a win these days
                  Sloppy down the stretch, but they are learning how to win. They made FTs when they needed them.

Comment

22-3 on offensive rebounding. Amazing to win when you get your ass whipped on the boards like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                      22-3 on offensive rebounding. Amazing to win when you get your ass whipped on the boards like that.
                      That's the truth. Look at it this way: The 19-rebound differential presumably gave KSU 19 more shots at the basket. Even if they make only 35% of those extra shots (that is, 6.65 made shots), the additional points total anywhere from 13.3 to 19.95, depending on whether they're twos, threes or a mixture.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

Sloppy down the stretch, but they are learning how to win. They made FTs when they needed them.
                        Except for Petty who missed both at the critical end of the game. For that matter, he got out of sorts, picked up a foul & a technical early 2nd half and missed a big part of the half. Then he fouled out with almost 4 minutes left. 1st one out of the game.

KState, on the other hand, went the entire 2nd half with only one fouling out despite 3and 4 fouls on every one

Kyra carried the team yesterday
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

LSU spanking Bamas ass again

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Prolly about to lose 3 in a row...

Comment

We are running out of steam. We don’t have the horses

Comment

Hard to beat a team that is bought and paid for.......literally.

Comment

Working...
                                X