X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
    Bama basketball is sucking again.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Big Balls; 02-10-2020, 09:39 AM.

Comment

The line for tonight's game is now Auburn -7.5. It's moved from -6.5 in just a few hours.

Comment

The barn is going to run us out the gym

Comment

We need Herb back.
          Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
          Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

Alabama's first-year coach says he would be a "complete idiot" not to pick Saban's brain.
            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Looks like we are off to a good start

Comment

O.T. vs Auburn at Auburn is a victory IMO

Comment

I expected a blowout in return for a blowout. OT is unexpected. But so has been 53 three point shots
                  Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                  Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                  Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Fuck. Auburn is a basketball school now and they still beat us in football.

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang
                      I expected a blowout in return for a blowout. OT is unexpected. But so has been 53 three point shots
                      I liked it. All or nothing against a more talented, better coached Auburn team.

Comment

Bama has a lot to work on, but they're playing with a very limited roster currently. We literally need warm bodies to spread the fouls around, especially when we're getting jobbed by the refs like last night. The team played their asses off...I was extremely proud of the effort. I thought Oats did a great job as well.

Comment

Judging from history, it's just about time for the bubble to burst in cow-town. Here's a nice recap of the professional "highlights" from the confirmed lying cheater at tha Barn.
                          One of college basketball’s most boisterous personalities also has one of the sport’s shadiest pasts.
                          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Seems like we have a decent crowd today at least.

Comment

Bama up by 16 at the first media timeout of the 2nd half. It's been a fun game to watch so far. On the flip side, if they piss this away, I won't be able to watch another game all year.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD
                                Bama up by 16 at the first media timeout of the 2nd half. It's been a fun game to watch so far. On the flip side, if they piss this away, I won't be able to watch another game all year.
                                77-75 with 1:37 left in the game

Comment

Working...
                                X