2019-20 Bama Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
    A piece of brighter news - Anthony Grant has his Dayton team at #3 in the rankings.

It's gotta be the shoes
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• I don’t think our team finishes the season with a winning record. Just lost an ugly game by 19 at Missouri.
      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
        Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

• Whew. Thought Corona virus got everybody but me
          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
            Whew. Thought Corona virus got everybody but me
            Patience grasshopper.
            Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?

Comment

• Loosing four of the last six games was a disappointing ending to what was at times a promising season. I like what CNO is trying to build but he has a huge task ahead. I hope he can get 2 - 3 of the right kind of players (i.e. players who will play hard) and with the right skills for his system. We need good shooters and good ball handlers.

Comment

• Originally posted by McBaman View Post
                Loosing four of the last six games was a disappointing ending to what was at times a promising season. I like what CNO is trying to build but he has a huge task ahead. I hope he can get 2 - 3 of the right kind of players (i.e. players who will play hard) and with the right skills for his system. We need good shooters and good ball handlers.
                Need some players who can play some D also.

Comment

• watching SEC storied episode with the tornado that hit the Georgia Dome during UA v UGA.

Alabama’s record you ask? 17 and 15

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by McBaman
                    Loosing four of the last six games was a disappointing ending to what was at times a promising season. I like what CNO is trying to build but he has a huge task ahead. I hope he can get 2 - 3 of the right kind of players (i.e. players who will play hard) and with the right skills for his system. We need good shooters and good ball handlers.
                    I thought we were one of the better shooting teams this year?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• The TPD is not effected by corona virus scare

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/al...ec-tournament/

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/al...friday-arrest/
                      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Reading an SI article on John Hannah and next article was this nugget.

On the one-year anniversary of Nate Oats' hiring, he secures the commitment of one of the best overall prospects in the country
                          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• That’s big right there

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                              Reading an SI article on John Hannah and next article was this nugget.
                              NICE!

Comment

• We'll need him since we are losing Kira Lewis, John Petty and likely Herb Jones.

Comment

Working...
                                X