Former Barners arrested with 157lbs of weed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Barners arrested with 157lbs of weed

Way to go, #2 pick in the NFL draft Greg Robinson...

4:45 PM PT*-- TMZ Sports has learned that Greg Robinson was busted with 156.9 pounds of marijuana, according to law enforcement docs.

Robinson -- who was also with 26-year-old ex-NFL player*Quan Bray*-- was stopped around 7:15 PM on Monday evening after a Border Patrol drug-sniffing dog alerted to the rear cargo door of their 2020 Chevy Tahoe.

According to the docs, Robinson and Bray were NOT reentering the country from Mexico -- rather they were trying to get from Los Angeles to Louisiana and hit the checkpoint on the way.

The agents performed a follow-up search and located several vacuum-sealed black bags full of a green leafy substance.

Border Patrol tested the substance and it came back positive for marijuana.

BP says they also found 23 mason jars, a can sealing machine, an electronic scale, and $3,100 in cash in Bray's jeans.

There was a third person in the SUV -- who was not charged. During the stop, Robinson and Bray allegedly tried to get that person to take the fall for the weed.

BP says while in custody, agents observed a text notification on Robinson's cell phone from a contact listed as "Grow House Indoor."

Robinson and Bray are facing up to 20 years in prison, if convicted.

Robinson and Bray were teammates at Auburn. Bray -- a wide receiver -- played a few seasons with the Indianapolis Colts, but never really caught on in the NFL. He was most recently playing with the CFL's Montreal Alouettes.
    Last edited by Hannibal Lecter MD; 02-20-2020, 08:43 AM.

Brays jeans must be huge to hold all that stuff
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Dude has made 29 million dollars and has to sell weed. Typical NFL barner.
      Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
      Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater
        Dude has made 29 million dollars and has to sell weed. Typical NFL barner.
        Well, Bama has had their share too

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
          Way to go, #2 pick in the NFL draft Greg Robinson...
          "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
          X