New S&C Coach - David Ballou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New S&C Coach - David Ballou

Saban appears to be going more scientific and high tech. We're about to open a new sports science center, and now hiring away Indiana's S&C coach, who along with Dr. Matt Rhea are quite innovative in the S&C world. Indiana had VERY few muscle related injuries this past year, largely to do with the training and how they continuously monitor and track data for their athletes' performance.

This guy turned down at least a couple NFL jobs in the past year, and many colleges were after him. Indiana had doubled his salary last year trying to keep him around.
    Last edited by Hannibal Lecter MD; 03-02-2020, 01:40 PM.

Yeah...and he's a big ol' sumbitch.

Comment

Major upgrade

Comment

The Catapult system Alabama began using three years ago has helped the Crimson Tide structure practices, expedite the rehabilitation of injured players and manage extended 15-game seasons since the advent of the College Football Playoff.
        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
          Major upgrade
          It very much seems to be.

Comment

Working...
          X