2020 Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Football Thread

USC has changed their plan for the fall and will do online classes. Doesn't bode well for our first game, and possibly the whole season.

Link-y dinky
    USC is preparing for a semester with very few students on campus. Will that still be enough to allow for college football?
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

the Pac-12 is France of college football. Surrender early to avoid any uncertainty.
      USC football's 2020 campaign could be played in the spring, according to a report suggesting the Pac-12 is considering alternative plans for the season.
      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Tommy Brockmeyer, #1 OT and #5 overall player, is announcing today. Considered a heavy BAMA lean. Probably the biggest fish we have opportunity to land in this class.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
          Tommy Brockmeyer, #1 OT and #5 overall player, is announcing today. Considered a heavy BAMA lean. Probably the biggest fish we have opportunity to land in this class.
          Might get a 2-fer.

https://alabama.rivals.com/news/the-...sion-on-friday
          Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
          Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

Big get today
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Some salty Texas tears:

We all loved our time as students at Texas. We're all nostalgic about Colt and Vince. Block that stuff, and put yourself in the shoes of an elite high school player for 2021. Have you worked hard and sacrificed all of your young life so you can go lose to Baylor, TCU and Iowa State?

fuck all of that.. start burning jersey's with Brockermeyer written on the back!!

Saban’s still a midget and his wife is a troll.
              How does Bamas elite education compare to ours vs Stanford

The appropriate question is, “How does Bama’s elite NFL prep compare to ours and Stanford’s.”

A: We’re a distant third.
              Because saying “fuck them” because they didn’t choose your school, and blaming their Dad for skipping over a school who’s fan base is calling for the coach’s removal when he could send them to the best football school in the country, is beneath you.

You underestimate my pettiness.
              what a kick in the dick, although expected. at least we get to move on from these fucc bois.

Fuck those kids. Have fun playing for the national title every year and Tommy probably getting drafted in the first round or two. Idiots.

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                Some salty Texas tears:

We all loved our time as students at Texas. We're all nostalgic about Colt and Vince. Block that stuff, and put yourself in the shoes of an elite high school player for 2021. Have you worked hard and sacrificed all of your young life so you can go lose to Baylor, TCU and Iowa State?

fuck all of that.. start burning jersey's with Brockermeyer written on the back!!

Saban’s still a midget and his wife is a troll.
                How does Bamas elite education compare to ours vs Stanford

The appropriate question is, “How does Bama’s elite NFL prep compare to ours and Stanford’s.”

A: We’re a distant third.
                Because saying “fuck them” because they didn’t choose your school, and blaming their Dad for skipping over a school who’s fan base is calling for the coach’s removal when he could send them to the best football school in the country, is beneath you.

You underestimate my pettiness.
                what a kick in the dick, although expected. at least we get to move on from these fucc bois.

Fuck those kids. Have fun playing for the national title every year and Tommy probably getting drafted in the first round or two. Idiots.

Comment

Oh Please, please, please!!!!!!!

https://247sports.com/Article/Alabam...ner-149283818/

There's a chance Alabama and Notre Dame could meet in a seismic season-opening matchup this fall, according to Gary Stoken of the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Classic on Friday on the Thom Abraham Show via ESPN Radio. Notre Dame would potentially replace USC as the Crimson Tide's first opponent in South Bend, Tuscaloosa or Dallas after the Pac-12 recently announced it was doing away with its non-conference slate this season.

Comment

Bama gets another big OL commitment.

This is one crazy OL class. We've gone from the 40s to #2 in the 247 Composite ranking in about a month

Comment

This is one crazy OL class. We've gone from the 40s to #2 in the 247 Composite ranking in about a month
                      Talk about recruiting momentum over the last month.

Comment

The dynasty continues

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't keep up with recruiting. Does this mean that Bama will start running the ball down people's throats again?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Kirby’s got to be fuming over this one.
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                              Kirby’s got to be fuming over this one.

Hell, he looks like a 45 year old man.

Comment

Working...
                              X