No announcement yet.

2020 Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Louisiana news anchor trolls Trevor Lawrence, who just got engaged by proposing to his girlfriend at the Clemson football field.

"We end tonight with Trevor Lawrence once again giving away a ring on the football field," Matt Trent says to being his playful segment. "Joe Burrow, not available for comment, but don’t worry Trevor — Daddy’s proud of you."
    Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
    Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

I hate all things LSU, but damn, that’s good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
        Louisiana news anchor trolls Trevor Lawrence, who just got engaged by proposing to his girlfriend at the Clemson football field.
        The comeback:

Clemson quarterback Trevor Lawrence responded this week to a Baton Rouge-based sports anchor who joked about his recent engagement to Marissa Mowry at Clemson's Memorial Stadium. Lawrence retweeted WBRZ's Matt Trent video and wrote, "Hahaha I love when grown men try this hard to talk about me" in a since deleted message.

Well. you do look like a girl, so....

Comment

Bama landed the #1 DT in the country. A familiar name of Payne. He's from the east coast, so I doubt there's any relation to Da'Ron.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
            Bama landed the #1 DT in the country. A familiar name of Payne. He's from the east coast, so I doubt there's any relation to Da'Ron.
            Smoked some recruiting ass over the last month or so.

Comment

Are we going to have a fooseball season?

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post
                Are we going to have a fooseball season?
                I've already went in depth on this topic, but I hope we don't have a season.

Look at the Miami Marlins...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/27/us/mi...rus/index.html

At least it only costing them a home opener. Imagine this happens during an undefeated season or when a team is making a bid for a championship.

I just don't get this whole...by God sports, by God! mentality. I don't mind a crazy season with a weird schedule, But the idea that a conference will make it all the way through with minimal impact from the virus is ridiculous. And all that is not even considering the overall health of the athletes and coaches. But who cares about that, right?
                Last edited by Big Balls; 07-27-2020, 09:18 AM.

Comment

He lost his job as the starter midway through the regular season last year.
                  "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                  Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                  Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                  Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

SoLong to DeShort

Comment

I'd like for Bama to schedule a few big games since we are probably not going to have a regular season.
                      Georgia, Ohio State, Notre Dame, Auburn, Tennessee, and LSU. 6 big games with plenty of time between to adjust schedule due to sickness or whatever.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

I've already went in depth on this topic, but I hope we don't have a season.

Look at the Miami Marlins...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/27/us/mi...rus/index.html

At least it only costing them a home opener. Imagine this happens during an undefeated season or when a team is making a bid for a championship.

I just don't get this whole...by God sports, by God! mentality. I don't mind a crazy season with a weird schedule, But the idea that a conference will make it all the way through with minimal impact from the virus is ridiculous. And all that is not even considering the overall health of the athletes and coaches. But who cares about that, right?
                        I concur

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                          I'd like for Bama to schedule a few big games since we are probably not going to have a regular season.
                          Georgia, Ohio State, Notre Dame, Auburn, Tennessee, and LSU. 6 big games with plenty of time between to adjust schedule due to sickness or whatever.
                          Instead of the usual film study, we could look at the other teams' x-rays.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post

Instead of the usual film study, we could look at the other teams' x-rays.
                            Fantasy players to watch have higher nanometres and a greater exahertz. Gamma rays ride the pine.

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post
                              Fantasy players to watch have higher nanometres and a greater exahertz. Gamma rays ride the pine.
                              I couldn't have said it better. In fact, I couldn't have said it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post

I couldn't have said it better. In fact, I couldn't have said it at all.
                                I've watched a couple of old episodes of Home Improvement recently. If you threw in a few quotes form ancient philosophers and writers, you would be a dead ringer for Wilson.

Comment

Working...
                                X