Shepard Smith out at FOX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shepard Smith out at FOX

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7564327/Shepard-Smith-Fox-News-effective-immediately-network-1996.html?ito=social-facebook&fbclid=IwAR0LMAxfI46dAZUYc6sxkh-ty7scg1tWV0Wv6BcmfdJixKFCxR93moDEIv8&fbclid=IwAR2Z 22iaWTpeGOSV42-nDR5rQmu2bV2tK10O0QuB6VVDPoMVtuyrYGDX0d8

Shepard Smith is leaving Fox News.

The midday anchor, who has been with the network since its inception in 1996, will step down from his role as Chief News Anchor and Managing Editor of the network’s breaking news unit and Anchor of Shepard Smith Reporting effective immediately the network said in a release.

Recently I asked the company to allow me to leave FOX News and begin a new chapter. After requesting that I stay, they graciously obliged,' said Smith.
    Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
    Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

I haven’t watched his show (or anyone else’s news show) for some time, but he was always entertaining and seemed to give straight news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post
      I haven’t watched his show (or anyone else’s news show) for some time, but he was always entertaining and seemed to give straight news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Was probably the most balanced of them all. I didn't always agree with him, but much of the time I did. CNN and MSNBC could learn a lot from him.

Comment

Comment

Isn’t he gay? Not that there’s anything wrong with that

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
            Isn’t he gay? Not that there’s anything wrong with that
            I never knew that, I guess he didn't give straight news. You really can't tell these days. Next thing, someone will be alleging that pussy slaying Anderson Cooper is gay, or that Charlie Sheen prefers transvestites. It's a crazy world out there.

Comment

Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

I never knew that, I guess he didn't give straight news. You really can't tell these days. Next thing, someone will be alleging that pussy slaying Anderson Cooper is gay, or that Charlie Sheen prefers transvestites. It's a crazy world out there.

Comment

Working...
              X